Friday, November 25, 2011
I hope everyone had a wonderful and fun day!
We sure did. Got to celebrate the day with almost my entire family. Just 1 sister missing. :(
God has truly blessed us this year! So my list is kinda long, but here it is....
1. My sweet, healthy baby boy. At his 2 month checkup he was 11lbs 14oz and 22 1/4 in! They grow so fast!
2. Brittany and Jeremy coming up for Thanksgiving. It's been a long time since Britt has been home for this holiday.
3. My sweet little NIECE! Yup, they're having a girl. I'm so excited! What to knit her...
4. Eli's new job. He is really enjoying it (which is a plus!) and hopefully in a few years he'll be making enough money and I'll get to stay home!
5. All this lovely snow! It's beautiful outside right now. Sun peaking through the clouds and bouncing off the crystalized snow on trees and buildings, gorgeous!
6. God and His unfailing love for us.
7. Life. Some friends of ours lost their brother in an accident a few weeks ago and it just reminds me how precious life is and to be thankful for for it.
8. Friends who love and support us. Our community group is awesome at this! Praying over our grieving friends this past week was another reminder of how important it is to have supportive, loving friends.
9. Our ever growing families! How could I forget them?
Our little turkey!