Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Finally Did It.

Hello everyone!
Creating a blog is something I have been thinking about for awhile now. Mostly because I enjoy reading my cousin's blogs who live in TX and I never get to see them, but I am able to keep myself updated on them through blogs. Also, because it would be nice to have somewhere to write all my thoughts and ideas down and I can get opinions from friends and family. Now, for all I know, nobody might ever read this. But I like to think that someone will and think I am an awesome person! :)
I hope to post pictures on here of my life, show ideas for decorating (and hopefully get some ideas), share some recipes and just in general talk about my life and what my husband (Eli) and I are up to.
Thanks to everyone who read this and comments. I know you're out there somewhere and I appreciate you taking the time to make me feel good about my blog!

Courtney

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts...you can count me in!

    Hugs,

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE keeping up with my family and friends through their blogs...thanks for sharing yours with me!!

    Love, Grace

    ReplyDelete