Tuesday, March 15, 2011

All Things Baby!

Baby, Baby, Baby.

That's pretty much all that has been on my mind!

I went shopping the other day and came home with this cute little outfit. :) Couldn't pass it up! And I think a little girl can wear this and look absolutely adorable!

Of course, other people might think it's a boy..... oh well!

We also got a cradle! Given to us and still in great shape. LaRue thought it was for her at first, but we quickly set her right.

I am definitely getting different sheets, though. Not a fan of white and the little dots are actually hearts (not very boyish and I want something cuter for a girl)!

3 comments:

  1. I can totally see this on a little girl...with a cute little bat headband or something...that way people would know she's a girl...and of course it would be super cute on a boy too! Love the cradle!

    Blessings, Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney,

    Isn't it fun to plan for a baby?! Your batman onesie is adorable...and I LOVE the baby cradle. Whatever you end up doing with it will be lovely. ;) You're a very creative person.

    Love,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. How are you feeling these days? Any nausea or food aversions? Get plenty of rest! You'll need it...

    ReplyDelete