Friday, December 30, 2011

1st Christmas!


Now, I know that Aiden won't remember this Christmas at all but it's still his first one so we took pictures and I even made him a "1st Christmas" ornament!

Here he is getting ready to open his first present (more like me opening it!)
I love his little outfit!

He got a Jump & Go! I love the look on his face! So far he likes it but I'm sure when he figures out how to jump he'll love it even more. :)

Eli & Aiden got matching hats, lovingly made by Nana.

Aiden's "1st Christmas" ornament. I don't know about all you other mothers, but I could not find a cute 1st christmas ornament that didn't cost $25+. Ridiculous! So I made him one.
All you need is a clear ornament (Jo-Ann's), some sort of filler (snowflakes, also from Jo-Ann's) and some fabric paint (scribbles, Fred Meyer's). So simple, cute and personalized!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics and the ornament...I think the stores try to get you on the whole 1st Christmas thing...they think that you'll fall for it since it's baby's first Christmas...little did they know you would outsmart them and make one yourself! Ha! Love it! Hope y'all have a great New Year's!

    Blessings, Grace

    ReplyDelete