Thursday, July 31, 2014

Emily R's Wedding


I had the great pleasure to do the flowers for a local gal's wedding back in June. This was the first time I had ever done a wedding outside of working at Oopsie Daisy so I was a bit nervous, but everything turned out beautiful! The bride was so easy to work with and had chosen beautiful, bright colors for her wedding. Once we met and sat down to discuss her flowers I knew how fun this wedding would be! Yellows, greens, pinks, oranges, blues, and whites. So summery and cheerful! 

Congrats again to the beautiful bride and groom! 

I have been keeping my eye out on the photographer's blog for the professional wedding photos, but haven't seen them posted yet. But when they do, I'll post the link here so you can see better pictures of the flowers. 

We'll start with the boutonnieres and corsages. 
For the Groomsmen: 2 yellow spray roses with little bit of seeded eucalyptus, leather, and blue ribbon loop. 

For the mothers: a single Circus rose (2 toned orange & yellow) with some greenery and blue bow.

And for the groom: a single Tenga Venga (hot pink) rose with a single yellow spray rose, some greenery, and a blue ribbon loop.

The blue ribbon matched the bridesmaid's dresses.






The Bridesmaid's Bouquets: Sunflowers, pink carnations, Circus roses, Kermit buttons, green spider mums, white monte, bluperum, seeded eucalyptus, and plumosa wrapped with blue ribbon.




The Bride's Bouquet: A bigger version of the bridesmaids bouquets. 






 I love, LOVE the lace wrapped around the bride's bouquet! So simply elegant and made her's different from the bridesmaids. 


So there it is! I had fun doing it and that's what counts right?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment