Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Please come soon, Baby Aiden!

I don't mean to complain, but I am so ready to be done being pregnant. Just ready to be done with the back pain, tiredness, feeling large, being HOT all the time and the random contractions. Especially after last night. Had about 3-4 contractions within an hour, went to bed and started getting them closer together and on top of that had constipation and diarrhea. Ugh, really! Spent a miserable hour laying there before I was finally able to fall asleep. Now, I must admit, I was pretty excited that I was having contractions, it's means something is going on, right?!?!

I can't really complain. This pregnancy has been so easy. No morning sickness, no heartburn, no swelling and no weird food cravings. We're both healthy, but I really want my normal body back. Or at least close to my normal size.

So I guess the point of this post is to ask for prayers. For strength, energy, patience and acceptance of my body right now. Sounds silly, but I really hate the weight I've put on.

On a lighter note, I am going to attempt to make scented pine cones tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes!


2 comments:

  1. Well, You look absolutley beautiful and don't look like you've put on an extra ounce except the weight of little Aiden :) But I imagine that it is hard to actually feel that way when you're carrying around an extra person! Praying that he comes soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I was just going to post the same thing!!! Courtney, you are so beautiful! I was just thinking the other night that I don't think you have put on ANY weight other than that cute belly!!!! I can't wait to see your sweet baby! What a joyous day that will be!!! I'll be praying for time to go fast!

    ReplyDelete