Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Many Faces of Baby Aiden

I obviously haven't been on in a while, but I have a good excuse. Babies take a lot of work!

I realized the other day that I haven't put up any pictures of Baby Aiden, besides the ones from his birth. He makes the funniest faces that I just have to share them with you!

He makes this face all the time while sleeping.... doesn't look very peaceful.

We were getting ready for a walk and I don't think he really cared for the position he was in. But he fell asleep a little bit later.

So serious!

And now goofy!

This one just makes me laugh. :)

I sure do love him! Especially when he is sleeping in his own bed! Now to see how long he'll sleep.....

2 comments:

  1. Those last two are my favorite - such funny, chubby cheeks! Can't wait to see him for real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last face looks like a poopy face, haha! My boys always made silly faces when they pooped...still do! ;) He is so cute, keep us posted with more pics of your precious little guy!

    Blessings, Grace

    ReplyDelete