Friday, January 10, 2014

Ornament

You might remember me posting about making Easy A (my friend came up with that nickname:) his First Christmas Ornament

I had bought a 6 pack of the clear ornaments with the intention of having enough ornaments for all our children.

I wanted Baby L's to be girly. When I found glass beads in soft pinks, pearls, golds, blues and greens, I knew exactly how I wanted it to look. All I needed was some gold Puffy Paint and we were set!


(Sorry if the picture quality isn't the greatest, Eli bought me a new lens for Christmas and I'm still figuring it out.)


I love how classy and feminine it turned out! Since I used glass beads I only filled it up halfway because I didn't want it to be too heavy. But it still turned out cute!


I also realized my writing skills with Puffy Paint need some help...

No comments:

Post a Comment