Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Peace

First, thank you for all the prayers! I can't even tell you how much that means to me and how they have helped me. God has truly blessed me with an amazing family, awesome friends, and a truly wonderful husband. I have been very at peace this past week about all of this. There are moments of sadness, being scared, and wondering why me?! But God has been here through all of it, reminding me that He is sovereign and will use this time in my life for Him.

Second, I married an amazing man! He is truly my soul mate. Eli has been my rock in this storm, well, besides God. :) When I am upset and crying, he knows just how to comfort me, knows what to say to calm me down and to make me laugh. I am very blessed to be his wife. We've been married for 10 months exactly today. Crazy how time flies! And I am so excited to spend the rest of our lives together. :)

And now on to an update:
I am going in next Tuesday (the 25th) to get a biopsy. My doctor said that apparently the radiologist saw something he didn't like or wasn't normal for a cyst (which is what we thought it was). This is definitely not what I wanted to hear. I wanted it to be nothing or something that would be easily taken care of. And of course they want to absolutely sure of what it is and so do we. So it could still be something minor. I have already cried my eyes out about it, so now on to praying and knowing God will take care of me. One good thing, though, is that both the hospital and the radiologist are preferred providers with our insurance. :) That made me happy!

Thanks again! You are all wonderful and I love you so much!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you sweet Courtney...hugs hugs hugs.

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you feeling and what have you been able to hear back from the doctor?

    Been thinking and praying for you,

    Gail

    ReplyDelete